söndag, december 14, 2003

Tja, d� var det visst p� riktigt den h�r g�ngen: h�r �r de f�rsta bilderna p� Saddam Hussein i f�ngenskap.
Sj�lv kommer jag bara att t�nka p� vad jag l�ste p� Salam Pax�s blog i oktober:


"My cousin,after his 3rd beer, is the smartest person on this planet.
For some reason we started talking about whether Bush will have another term on the big chair in the White House. I thought he's out because of all the trouble in Iraq. My cousin puts down his beer and tells me that I am a fool, because:
'Bush is the Devil himself, and you can't beat a Shaitan. Saddam will magically appear in cuffs two months before the elections and American soldiers will be at their homes partying by New Year's. The ground will start spitting up WMD's and al-Qaeda links the moment he touches the ground with his nose, and he will be the next american president'.
he puts his beer down and tells me my tuna salad is the worst ever.
"


L�s hans bok f�rresten: www.thebaghdadblogger.com.

Inga kommentarer: